16.5.11

Some Wishes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The summer is comming really soon and I want to share my favorit items with you. I love to wear a lot of colors now it can be worn because the winter times are always black and grey! the items that I have chosen are from different designers.

1. Asos leather portfolio clutch can be worn with a cute white dress. I never use a clutch so that's why I want to have the perfect one!
2. Aamaya by priyanka is the perfect ring! I am really in love with it and gold is a must this summer!
3. H&M bracelet, this one I love because it is very colorfull and i like to wear a lot of bracelets on my arm with a perfect watch!
4. DKNY silk top can be worn with every outfit, I never wear red buth maby time to change that and try it!
5. H&M jeans shorts, these shorts are wearing two friends of mine and I am in love with them. for that low price you have the perfect short!
6. Aurélie Bidermann mother of pearl charm bracelet is amazing! It's very expensive so the person who loves me a lot "can give this to me?"
7. Paloma Barcelo, Natalia suede espadrille wedges are the perfect color and shape! I love to wear high heels lately and these are comfi and perfect.

Hopefully you like my wishes for the summer!

Lots of love B.

1 opmerking:

  1. love it(: nice picks!!especially that clutch!!!

    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic