2.5.11

stop, drop, pull through, open up the letter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sun is shining like hell and I am enjoying the good weather! This weekend was a lot of fun, we celebrated queensday in Amsterdam. Lynn, a good friend of mine took this pictures of my outfit that I am wearing!

Do you guys have any idea what I can do with my blog.. some posts that you guys want to see?

I had an idea to put an hair video on it buth I find it a little bith exciting because it is in real life!

Let me know your idea!

Love B.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. lovely look.

    xx, Alina
    alina-ds.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lookin pretty:) Mooie outfit! dat gilletje is perfect! Mooie ketting ook!:)


    xoxo
    farah from Fashionfabrice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cool outfit!! Totally like the blouse and the vest!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely photos! Pretty accessories!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    Kisses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i love your outfit! that vest is fantastic - and your necklace is so cool!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great blogg! check mine out and follow!
    http://wavesoverdawn.blogspot.com/

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. At least it's sunny over there! All we have is rain! But I really love your top. It's so beautiful especially with that vest.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic