22.12.10

Snow makes me happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bag Zara / scarf H&M / Sunglasses Mango / Shoes Axi shoes /earrings Vintage.

As promised, I made a outfit post in the snow!
Normally I should go to school buth the busses didn't ride so I didn't made it! Enough time to make some pictures of my blog!
This week I will show you some outfits with my Diesel short that I am wearing in this post... Have a good day!

Love B.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the blog! Very good ♥ Following each other? What do you think? Kisses, ♥ Van

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for visiting ... I'm Following ♥

    I wish you a merry Christmas. Kisses Kisses . Van ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your outfit! Oh so chic in the snow. :)

    xx, becs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your look!!!
    Great!!!
    xoxo

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your bag looks amazing!. Nice clothes combination:).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello! great blog you've got!!! i just came across it and i went through all your posts, i have to say it's spectacular!love your style! check out my blog and if you like it follow me and i promise i'll do the same!

    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow, you look so amazing! this scarf is just perfect.
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hele leuke look! Je shorts vind ik echt cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.