15.9.10

Just a Girlsnight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This bag is amazing, it's from Kristin!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last friday I went to my friends theire house to have a girlsnight or evening.. It was a lot of fun and ofcourse a lot of food!We danced like crazy and funny girls on music like: the Spice girls, backstreetboys, K3 and a lot of more fun kind of music! I made some pictures but not of us dancing or something so I will show you guys the tabel and the candy that we put on the ice cream...

The last picture are some juwellery from Anneloes, she's making her own juwellery and it looks amazing! I will tell and show you guys later what kind of juwellery and ofcourse pictures of it!

One thing that I can say is that all the good things are free and are memories for life time!

ONE THING TO SAY! Can you please vote on my BLOG! Go to this facebook page of Lanvin Loves H&M and Vote! Thank you so much my dear readers!



Love B.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I agree,that bag IS amazing! :D And im loving the photos :D





    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. nice bracelets.... and nice table!!!!
    why do not u come to visit my blog at least once? i left a comment on yours many times bcs I really like it... also a follower...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow. i want to go dine at your friends place. wonderfully decorated!
    this goes straight into my inspiration folder.
    have a wonderful week

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This looks so fun! I love Kristins bag! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic