3.9.10

A New Start!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today a quick outfit shot! The pictures aren't the best, don't know why!

I love to wear this blazer! It's so cute!
Because the weather wasn't so great I could were my legging and a taille skirt, a blouse and a blazer! Love the combintation with black blue and white! Never knew to combinate this but I am so happy with the result!

Why I chose the titel A New Start? Tomorrow I am going to antwerp to visit my new school! I am going to study Marketing and later on I will live in Antwerp with my sister "after a few months of studying"! So excited with what is happening right now! Whoehoew!
I will make some outfit shots in Antwerp and post them later on!

What I'm wear? :
Skirt: H&M
Belt: New Look
Blazer and blouse: Zara
Bag bought in Antwerp

Love B.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Loving your blazer! And good luck with your new start! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck with antwerp! hope everything goes well.
    love your blazer, you're right - it's so cute! Zara do really amazing blazers, not only in colour but in structure too and this one looks perfect!

    stop by my blog?

    EVE XX
    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. good luck and love that blazer it's gorgeous! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige outfit en foto's!
    Ik ga ook een nieuwe blogstart maken zodra mijn gips eraf is.. mis het echt haha!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic