15.9.10

September Favorites!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't knew what to post so that's why I made some pictures of my favorit jewels of September! I always were this with a lot of black because when it is cold I like to wear black!

The bracelet with the trap and the golden rings are from the H&M store, the turqoise ring on the background is from a little store in greece, it's so simple that i love that one the most (unfortunately it is broken because it felt on the floor). The studded bracelet is from Primark and the last bracelet is from pieces. The amazing black ring with the flower is gorgeous, it's so big and it looks great when you wear it, it is also from Primark!

Love B.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I like when people mix different jewels from hm and vintage, YSl and something from local stores. love your mix too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your jewels! : )

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. amazing accessories collection!!

    www.fashionhedonism.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Those accessoires are very nice, love the collection!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love that black flower ring! I have one just like it in pink!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting my blog and the awesome comment you gave! I hope you will visit my blog more!


Love B.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic